In this day and age, it isn't easy to stay under the radar. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and cell phones have all but rendered obsolete the concept of a low-profile existence. For celebrities, especially, balancing a private with the constant demands of media can be a daunting task. Many celebrities crack under pressure generated by constant scrutiny.
Whether the paparazzi are lurking around every corner or their name shows up on every tabloid, some celebrities find it very hard to lead private lives. However, despite the dogged persistence of the paparazzi, it's hardly surprising that some celebrities are able to live private lives, especially in the Hollywood. Some of these celebrities are:
1. Julia Roberts - Julia knew that she wanted to live a private life, so she moved to New Mexico with her husband, Danny Moder. The couple lives an ultra-scheduled lifestyle without anyone bothering them or their three children, and they wouldn't have it any other way.
2. Justin Timberlake - after having one of the biggest relationships in the pop music industry with Britney, the former boyband disappeared in the public eye. Justin lives his life privately and doesn't say too much about his wife, Jessica Biel, or their son, Silas.
3. Blake Lively - Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds don't kiss and tell, that's for sure. The couple welcomed their daughter, James, in 2014 and still hasn't shared a photo of their precious baby's face.
4. Denzel Washington - he may be one of the biggest names in Hollywood, but Washington manages to live a super-private life with his wife, Pauletta. The only time you read something about him is when he has a new movie coming out.
5. Cate Blachett - this actress is married and has three children but it is never in the tabloids. She keeps to herself and avoids over sharing.
6. Kate Winslet - though one of the biggest actresses in Hollywood, Kate rarely shares personal information with the world. In fact, many people don't realize she has been married three times and that she has one child with each man.
7. Daniel Radcliffe - the Harry potter star became very famous at a very young age. Somehow he has been able to keep himself on the right path and usually isn't part of any gossip columns.
8. Ryan Gosling- although he has been dating Eva Mendes for a couple of years now, he rarely talks about his leading lady. The couple welcomed a child last year and, surprisingly, has kept her out of the spotlight.
9. Natalie Portman- Natalie has been great at keeping her personal life away from the public eye and has even gotten her PR team on board. Rather than give the media what they are looking for, Portman has her team tight-lipped.
10. Robert Pattinson- maybe living out of your car is the key! After Twilight became bigger than anything Rob could have dreamed of, the actor tried his best to live out of the spotlight. For the most part, Rob does a fine job staying private while traveling the world with his fiancÃ©e, FKA twigs.
Have you ever thought this was possible? Neither have I. but for sure it is happening. These celebrities are living their lives away from the public eye.