Arina Danilova is a popular Russian web star. She is well-known as a YouTuber who regularly posts her vlogs. Hence, she has been popular with the people as a vlogger. She is very young and in fact only 16 years of age. Although she is just 16 years old, she has earned so much of fame in her country and has been an inspiration to many people around the globe, especially youngsters. She is active everywhere on social media sites. It has also been predicted that Arina Danilova will be a future star in the upcoming years. She has already been known as the rising star of the Russian YouTube industry.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||December 23, 2003|
|Profession||Singer, YouTuber, Vlogger|
According to her interests, Arina Danilova is considered as a young talented singer. Arina Danilova has also held many concerts around Russia. Her concert in Moscow was one of her greatest achievements as many people attended there to see such a young talent performing. Arina Danilova came into the limelight when she appeared in the first season of Voice Kids Russia. She along with her mother won the first season of the Two Voices in the year 2016.
10 Facts About Arina Danilova:
- Arina Danilova was born on December 23, 2003, in Moscow, Russia. She is just 16 years of age and has a huge career in front of her to flourish.
- She is well-known as a YouTuber who regularly posts her vlogs.
- According to her interests, Arina Danilova is considered as a young talented singer.
- Arina Danilova came into the limelight when she appeared in the first season of Voice Kids Russia.
- She along with her mother won the first season of the Two Voices in the year 2016.
- Arina Danilova is very much active on her social media accounts like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Arina Danilova has gained more than 1.8 million followers on her Instagram account.
- Also, she has more than 600 fans following on her official Facebook page.
- Arina Danilova has also gained more than 4800 followers on her Twitter account.
- Arina Danilova has more than 2.27 million subscribers on her YouTube channel.