Carrie Berk is a Famous American personality. She is a children’s author and activist. Likewise, she is also a blogger and an internet sensation. Moreover, Berk is famous for novels like The Cupcake Club, Ask Emma and TV series Stage Fright.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||December 17, 2002|
|Age||17 years old|
|Profession||Author/ Activist/ Actress|
|Net Worth||$1 million- $5 million|
10 Facts on Carrie Berk
- Carrie Berk( born December 17, 2002) is an American children’s author. Besides, she is also a blogger, actor and a social media star. Her age is 17 years. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Sagittarius.
- The star has a Wikipedia. Having a name in Wikipedia at such a young age requires a lot of passion and dedication. Moreover, many online sites have certain details on her.
- Berk is a single lady. She is very passionate and dedicated to her career. Thus, she does not have a boyfriend. However, she will find her soulmate in the future.
- Despite that, Berk has an amazing family. Sheryl Berk is her mother. there are no details on her father. However, her parents supported her every decision.
- Berk looks like a single child. Any information on her sibling is not available.
- Carrie is the author of many children’s novels. Until now, she has published three novels. “The Cupcake Club” and “Fashion Academy” are child novels whereas “Ask Emma” is a young adult novel.
- Berk is also an activist. She stands against the bully. Besides, she is also a fashionista. The girl has a style website and youtube channel named “Carrie’s Chronicles”.
- Carrie has numerous income sources. Thus, she should have a heavy collection. However, her exact net worth is not available. But it ranges between $1 million -$5 million dollars.
- Berk is active on almost all social media platforms. She has an Instagram, TikTok account and a Youtube channel. She has amassed 269 K followers on Instagram and 218 k followers on TikTok.
- Similarly, Carrie has gained 1.05 K subscribers on YouTube. It is because she posts videos very frequently. Moreover, she is not much active on YouTube.