Dania Diaz is a Venezuelan magician. In fact, she was one of the semi-finalists of “America’s Got Talent: The Champions 2″.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Dania Diaz|
|Birthday||August 31, 1989|
|Age||30 years old|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Boyfriend: Javi Rufo|
Apart from AGT, she has also featured in Spain’s Got Talent 2018. Apparently, she also made into the semifinals before getting knocked out due to votes. Quite a streak of semifinals there.
Currently living in Madrid, Spain, she is originally from Venezuela.
10 Facts on Dania Diaz
- Dania Diaz (born 1989, August 31) is a Venezuelan magician and a reality-tv star. She is 30 years of age.
- Diaz came into the limelight as a semifinalist of the ‘AGT: The Champions 2’. On top of that, she was also the semi-finalist of Spain Got Talent.
- She has, of course, made fans for her magic skills but her physique and body measurements are quite stunning. She stands around a height of 5 feet and 4 inches with a curvy Latina figure.
- The magician has found her partner of crime professionally. That’s because the love of her life is also a magician, Javi Rufo.
- Dania and Javi have been living together in Madrid, Spain after she moved from Venezuela to Spain.
- Despite the growing fame, she is yet to earn a Wikipedia page. Although, some online outlets have seen to her biography.
- She doesn’t share much about her family but she has 3 brothers. (source: Famous Birthdays).
- Dania’s net worth in 2020 is still under review. The sum should be around $1 Million.
- She is the recipient of the Latin American Federation’s FLASOMA Award.
- Dania Diaz is a social media geek with 133k followers on her official handle. She mostly posts videos of her magic skills. Besides, we get to see some couple-pictures and videos of Diaz as well.