David W. Donoho is an american actor. Moreover, he is also the ex-husband of Holly Marie Combs. He was spotted by most of the people on his small but key role in the series Charmed.
Dedicated and hardworking, the actor has been appraised by the critics for his falwless acting. Here are the 10 interesting facts you need to know about the actor.Quick Facts:
|Name||David W. Donoho|
|Birthday||September 13, 1965|
|Children||Finley Arthur Donoho, Kelly James Donoho, Riley Edwards Donoho|
10 Facts on David W. Donoho
- David W. Donoho (born on September 13, 1965) is an american actor and ex-husband of Holly Marie Combs. He was born in Redwood City, California, United States.
- The actor is yet to have wikipedia biography. However, he has his detailed biography on Imdb.
- As of today, the actor is 54 years of age. He celebrates his birthday on September 13, every year.
- Moreover, he was married to Holly Marie Combs in 2004. She is an actress and television producer. Unfortunately, the couple parted their ways in 2011.
- However, the couple have three children together. The eldest son is Finely Arthur Donoho and the younger two are Riley Edward and Kelly James Donoho.
- Moving on, the financial details of the actor are still on the shadow. However, the estimated net worth that the actor possessed is approximately $1 Million.
- Call it old fashioned or whatever, the actor is very private person. He is not present in any kinds of social media sites. He prefers himself away from the unwanted spotlight.
- Also, the current relationship status of the actor is unknown. After his divorce, he hasn’t been seen with anyone that can be remotely implied as his next partner.
- Furthermore, the actor is known for his appearance in the show “Charmed.” Similarly, He is popular for the movies like Domino, Galaxy Invader and a bunch more.
- However, the physical details about the actor is not offcially known. He comes from white ethnicity. However his height and weight are under review. One can say that he stands a tall man.