I loved you, but to you, I was just a girl. I thought it was real, but in the end, it was all a joke to you. I love you still, but you love her...
1. When is it better to be safe than sorry?
2. What does it mean to be powerful?
3. What is the benefit of meditation?
4. Why is it sometimes hard to forgive others?
5. What’s most intriguing about the Cinderella story?
6. Why do most people fear honest feedback and evaluation? How well do you receive criticism from others?
7. What does this quote mean? “He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose.”
8. What’s the best approach to resolving conflict?
9. Which is more important: what you say or how you say it? Explain your answer.
10. Do you think a sixth sense exists? Explain.
11. Do you think the end or the means is most important? Explain.
12. When is it appropriate to resort to making a threat? When is a threat not a threat?
13. What role does trust play in our everyday relationships?
14. What’s the best way to earn another person’s respect?
15. When is it necessary to take the law into your hands?
16. What is the basis of your standard of right and wrong?
17. What’s the best way to win back an estranged friend?
18. What’s the best way to resist peer pressure?
19. Which is greater, love of one’s parents, one’s children, one’s spouse, or one’s friends?Explain your answer.
20. What do you think is the most significant event in the history of the human race? Explain.
21. How would you define “freedom”?