Emily Vukovic is a Canadian meteorologist. Furthermore, she came into the spotlight back in 2005 as a radio broadcaster. Moreover, after a year she started working for The Weather Network.
But, who is she? How old is she? Is she married? Learn all about it in this article down below, as well as other interesting facts on Emily!Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Emily Vukovic|
|Age||The Early 40s|
|Net Worth||$500k Approx|
|Children/Kids||One Son and One Daughter|
10 Facts on Emily Vukovic
- Emily Vukovic is a Canadian meteorologist. Her age is around the early 40s.
- What’s more, she holds Canadian nationality. In fact, she comes from a White ethnic background.
- Moving on to her childhood, she grew up in Canada with her family. But, the identity of her parents remains a mystery.
- She wasn’t the only child in the family. As a matter of fact, she has three sisters.
- After graduating her high school, she joined Seneca College. Furthermore, she later graduated with Applied Arts and Technology as her major from the said college.
- Moreover, she started working at Corus Entertainment as a radio broadcaster back in 2005. Eventually, she left the job to join the Weather Network after a year. Moreover, she has been part of the network for more than a decade now.
- As of 2020, Emily holds an approximated net worth of $500k. Furthermore, she managed to earn her wealth from her career as a meteorologist on the Weather Network.
- What’s more, her salary is estimated to be around $70k annually. In fact, thanks to her income she lives her life filled with comfort and love with her family.
- Taking about family, she tied the knot with the love of her life Brian West. Likewise, Emily and her husband welcomed a daughter and a son in their married life. However, their names remain unknown for now.
- Emily stands at a height of 5 feet and 6 inches. And as for her weight, it goes perfectly with her body structure.