Evy Poumpouras is an American journalist and correspondent. She is currently famous for Bravo’s “Spy Games’.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Evy Poumpouras|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
|Spouse (husband)||Dimitri Giannetos|
|Profession/Job||Journalist, TV Host|
Evy is a multi-platform TV personalist. She has worked as a journalist and host on media. But, she is also a TEDx speaker and advisor. Besides, she is seen on Spy Games giving a tough competition to other contestants.
Most of the time she appears as a reporter for CNN, NBC, ABC, etc. She was an ex-secret service agent too. The journalist has worked for Barack and Michelle Obama as well.
Learn more about this multi-talented TV personality here.
10 Facts on Evy Poumpouras
- Evy Poumpouras is an American journalist and host. We don’t know when she celebrates her birthday. So, her age is still unknown in media outlets.
- She hasn’t revealed her height on the internet. But, she looks stunning when she appears on camera.
- Evy lacks a dedicated Wikipedia page. You can find her details on her IMDB profile or her self-titled website. A lot of her career details can be found there.
- Not much about her childhood is known. But, she holds a master’s degree in Forensic Psychology and Journalism. The journalist graduated from Columbia University.
- She hasn’t disclosed the name of her parents. Also, we don’t know how many siblings she has.
- Evy was featured in CBS’s series, “The Hunted” in the year 2017. Later, she pursued her career in Journalism. As of now, she is also a professor at The City University, New York.
- She holds American citizenship. And, her ethnicity is caucasian.
- Evy is married to husband Dimitri Giannetos. The couple has kept their married life private.
- As per sources, she has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- Evy is verified on Twitter and Instagram. Follow her to know her lifestyle.