GM Diet Plan - Day 1
You will need: A mixture of fruit- apples, oranges, watermelon, kiwi and papaya are some of your best choices.
What you have to do?
The first day of diet lets you to eat as many fruits as you want. There is no rule in when you can eat. The high fiber fruits like watermelon and cantaloupes are the suggested fruits for you.
The healthy fruit options include apples, oranges and papaya. You must also drink 8 to 12 glasses of water during the day. You can eat some fruits if you are hungry but do not starve yourself.
Why this work?
Fruits rich in fiber keep you full for longer. They are also low in fat. Plus the high amount of water intake will flush all the toxins from your body and will make you ready for upcoming six days of diet.
Here are some lists of foods to avoid during the GM diet:
- Vegetables- Avoid eating any vegetable on this day.
- Fruits- enjoy everything but banana.
- Protein- stay away from any source of protein like meat, fish , eggs, lentils and beans.
- Fats and oils- avoid taking lard, butter, safflower oil and margarine.
- Carbs- avoid eating all carbohydrate rich fruits including brown rice.
- Dairy- Full fat milk and yogurt, frozen yogurt, ice cream and cheese.
- Beverages- liquor, soda, drinks, fruits and vegetables smoothies.
If you are allergic to some foods mentioned in the diet here are some substitutes for you:
Watermelon- honeydew melon or cucumber
Orange- grapefruit or peach
Guava- green apple
Since you will be only on water and fruits do not perform harsh exercise. Here is your changeable exercise plan for day 1 of diet:
- Arm Circles- 1 set of 10 reps ( both clock and anticlockwise)
- Wrist circles- 1 set of 10 reps (both clock and anticlockwise)
- Neck rotation- 1 set of 10 reps (both clock and anticlockwise)
- Ankle rotation- 1 set of 10 reps (both clock and anticlockwise)
- Leg rotation- 1 set of 10 reps (both clock and anticlockwise)
- Waist rotation- 1 set of 10 reps (both clock and anticlockwise)
- Spot jogging- 5 to 10 minutes
- Yoga asanas (stretching)
How will you feel at the end of day one?
Day 1 will be easy since the tedium of eating fruits and vegetables has not consumed you yet. If you will stick to this diet plan and exercise routine, you will feel energetic and amazing at the end of the day.