What will you need?
A mixed bag of vegetables. Some of the healthiest choices would be carrots, beans, cabbage, and cucumber.
What you have to do?
You have to pursue a vegetable-only meal plan on the second day. You can cook the vegetables to make them good-tasting or just eat them raw. Avoid using oil to cook the vegetable.
Why does this work?
Vegetables have all the nutrients you need to uphold your body. Potatoes consist of carbohydrates, peas have protein and carrots and beans are full of fiber and essential vitamins. After the low carb day, this will restore your carb requirements and will provide the energy for the next day of the diet.
1. Food to avoid: Avoid all the fruits on this day.
2. Protein- avoid eating any source of protein.
3. Fats and oils- Lard, Butter, safflower oil, and margarine.
4. Carbs- Avoid all carb-containing food including brown rice.
5. Dairy- full-fat milk and yogurt including ice creams.
6. Beverages- say goodbye to alcohol, soda and fruits juice both fresh and packed.
If you are bored of eating same vegetables, here are some substitutes for you:
1. Potato- sweet potato or carrots
2. Butter- margarine or sour cream
3. Lettuce- leek
4. Cucumber- carrots
5. Onion- shallots
6. Broccoli- cauliflower
7. Bell pepper- zucchini
8. Cauliflower- Green beans
The exercises on the second day are very similar to the workout of the first day but it is a bit rigorous because to burn the consumed fat.
2. Kapalbhati (10- 50 times) take a break if you cannot perform this continuously.
3. Cobbler pose- 2 steps of 20 reps
4. Downward facing dog pose- 2-3 minutes
5. Rope jumping- 2 sets of 50 reps
6. Arm circles- 1 set of 10 reps (clockwise and anti-clock wise)
7. Wrist rotation- 1 set of 10 reps( both clock and anti-clock wise)
8. Shoulder rotation- 1 set of 10 reps (clock and anti-clock wise)
9. Neck rotation- 1 set of 10 reps (clock and anti-clock wise)
10. Face exercises
How will you feel by the end of the day?
You may start to feel a bit weak by the end of day 2’s afternoon but it is normal as you are on low carb diet.