Heben Nigatu is a media personality who is a comedian, writer and producer. Heben is really a hard-working artist and is currently focused on her career.
She wants to grow more and shows a lot of passion for her work. With these abilities, Heben is becoming successful day by day as her writing skills are also improving lately. Along with being a writer and a comedian she is also a podcaster and a cultural critic who is based in Brooklyn, NY.
10 Facts about Heben Nigatu
- Heben Nigatu was born in Ethiopia. Though she was born in Ethiopia she was raised in Northern Virginia.
- She is popular for being a comedian, writer, producer, podcaster and a cultural critic and she resides in Brooklyn, NY.
- Her exact date of birth has not been known. However, she seems to be in her twenties.Heben’s height, as well as weight, remains a mystery to date.
- She received her entire education in the USA as she attended Columbia University.
- While she was still studying she began to work at BuzzFeed on a three-month fellowship and after completing her studies she joined there for full time.
- Nigatu along with her co-host Tracy Clayton launched a podcast called Another Round. In the first year of release, Another Round was rated by iTunes, Slate, Vulture and The Atlantic as the Best one of the 2015 podcast.
- In 2017 BuzzFeed decided to end producing Another Round but the two hosts were provided the ownership of the show and they could continue outside.
- In 2016 she joined The Late Show with Stephen Colbert but she continued hosting the Another Round and continued there till January 2017.
- Heben is seen active on various social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter.
- In fact, she has gained more than 24.9 thousand followers on her Instagram account and more than 88.4thousand followers on her official Twitter account.