Jason Colthorp Wife Ida Tedesco: Age, Height, Salary, Birthday, Net Worth Details – Jason Colthorp is a news anchor and reporter for WDIV.
||51 years old
||1.75 m ( 5 feet 10 inches)
Jason Colthorp Wife Ida Tedesco: Children, Siblings and Family
- Parents: N/A
- Wife: Ida Tedesco
- Children: 2
- Siblings: Ryan (brother)
Jason Colthorp is a news anchor and reporter for WDIV. As a matter of fact, he has been a news reporter for almost 2 decades now.
Prior to joining WDIV, he reported for WILX, Lansing, Michigan. With a ton of experience, he has managed to establish himself as one fo the top news anchor and reporters in Michigan.
Alongside his professional career in light, he also has a sound personal life worth looking into.
Jason Colthorp’s Early Life and Childhood
- Jason Colthorp has been one of the appreciable reporters over the years. However, his childhood has shaped him for who he is today.
- A native of Michigan, he was born some times of the year 1968. Although, the factual details on his date of birth are yet to be revealed out in the public.
- Similarly, he has also opted to keep the details of his childhood memories and moments for himself.
- According to his LinkedIn profile, he officiated his Journalism career through WILX Tv in 2001.
- In fact, he worked there for over 14 years.
A sneak peek into his Relationships and fiance Ida Tedesco
- Jason Colthorp has quite a fame around Detriot. Well, that’s because of his precise professional life and career achievements.
- However, his personal life has also been quite a ride for him. Despite the detailed information, he was once married.
- In fact, the couple was even blessed with 2 lovely daughters. However, things didn’t work out so well and they had to part ways.
- Jason Colthorp has managed to keep the details of his past relationship and marriage unwrapped for now.
- Nevertheless, he is enjoying some quality time with his current girlfriend turned fiance Ida Tedesco.
- Jason popped the question back in June. The lovely couple have been together for a long time. As a matter of fact, they officially met when Jason Colthorp was working for WILX.
- Ida, as of now, is a news anchor for News 10 Today at WILX Tv.
Jason Colthorp daughters and parents in Canvas
I can't believe I have an 18-year-old daughter. A fun birthday dinner tonight with the fam! (L-R: my youngest daughter, brother Ryan, his fiance Casey, stepmom Cheryl, birthday girl, dad Tom, me)
Posted by Jason Colthorp Local 4 on Sunday, July 15, 2018
- Jason Colthorp is no doubt a family guy. After all, he has 2 lovely daughters.
- Regardless, he likes to keep his personal life quite a secret.
- Jason has never spilled his guts about his parents and family in the light of the matter.
- However, he did mention his brother Ryan in a Facebook post of celebrating his daughter’s 18th birthday.
- On the other hand, the details on his children are kept out of the public reach.
- As a matter of fact, he never mentions them by their name.
Look into his career as an Anchor and News reporter
- Unfortunately, Jason’s LinkedIn profile is not quite up to date. On the other hand, he doesn’t have a Wikipedia page to dig into his biography.
- However, as per multiple sources, he officially commenced his career through WILX Tv.
- Similarly, he has centered all his personal and professional life in Michigan. Jason’s bio in Twitter reads him to be a Michigander, not a Michiganian.
- After working for around 14 years at WILX, he got a chair as an anchor and news reporter at WDIV in 2015.
- Currently, he is active as a storyteller at Local 4 news. Besides, he also has experience working as a Wedding Dj.
- On top of that, he also worked as a stadium emcee for a Minor League Baseball.
More on Jason Colthorp Net Worth and Salary
- As of 2020, Jason Colthorp has a net worth of around $500 Thousand Dollars.
- Jason’s salary In 2020 is around $60 thousand dollars which is expected to slide upwards in the coming years.
- Moreover, Jason’s car and house details are unknown. Nevertheless, his life, no doubt is a luxurious one.
|Net Worth (2018)
|Net Worth (2019)
|Net Worth (2020)
As a journalist, he must be pocketing a salary in the region of $60 thousand.
||$60 Thousand Dollars