Jonas Gloer is a German male model. Furthermore, he is best known for walking the ramp for many high-end brands. In fact, he walked the ramp for Louis Vuitton, Valentino, Calvin Klein, and more. Moreover, he signed with Tomorrow is Another Day Agency.
But who is he? How old is he? Is the model is single? Learn about them all, as well as, other interesting facts on Jonas in this article!Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Jonas Gloer|
|Age||The Mid 20s|
|Net Worth||$1 Million (Approx)|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Kiki Willems|
10 Facts on Jonas Gloer
- Jonas Gloer (Born in the December 8th) is a German model. Furthermore, he was born in Germany. His age is in the mid-20s.
- Likewise, he holds German nationality. What’s more, he belongs to the White ethnicity.
- His mother’s name is Jon Gloer. However, his father’s name remains a mystery to us all.
- He is not the only child in the family. In fact, he has a little sister named Lea Gloer. Moreover, he spent most of his childhood in Germany with his family.
- The model likes to keep some parts of his life away from the media. Furthermore, this includes his educational background.
- After starting his career as a model, he signed with Tomorrows Is Another Day Agency. Furthermore, he walked the ramp for various high-end brands.
- He even featured on the cover of many well-known magazines. In fact, he was featured in Vogue, Dust, and Dazed magazines.
- Moving on to his love life, so far his name is only connected with one girl. Moreover, the girl is none other than a fellow model Kiki Williams. Jonas and his girlfriend love to do photoshoots together.
- As of 2020, he holds an approximated net worth of $1 million. Furthermore, he managed to earn such an impressive amount of wealth by modeling for high-end brands. His salary is estimated to be around $500k annually.
- Moving on to his body measurements, Jonas stands at a height of 6 feet 1 inch. What’s more, his weight is about 69 kg or 152 lbs. Finally, his hair is blond and eyes are blue in color.