Joseph Brooke, an experienced bartender and cocktail creator shot to fame after his appearance on the Paramount Network show, Bar Rescue. He does not just rescue old bars but also gives new life to them with the help of his crew.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Joseph Brooke|
|Birthday||3 July 1979|
|Spouse (Wife)||Jennifer Morgenthaler Brooke|
|Parents||Sally Brooke (mother)|
|Profession/Job||Reality TV Personality, Actor, Bartender|
In addition to being a television personality, he is also known for being an actor. The Numb3rs (2006), The Over Lookers (2004), Bittersweet (2008) have been accounted as his most popular works.
10 Facts on Joseph Brooke
- Joseph Brooke American actor and a reality television personality. In addition to this, he is a greatly popular Bartender as well.
- He is currently 30 years old and was born and raised in New York. But, at the present time, he is a resident of Los Angeles, California. He was born on 3 July 1979.
- He is a professional bartender. As a matter of fact, he has worked with the most famous bars in town such as Copa d’Oro, The Edison, Next Door Lounge, The Formosa Cafe, etc.
- He does not have a Wiki Page available on his name. However, the IMDb profile contains a lot of his bio information.
- As per the IMDb, he appeared on Bar Rescue, the old bars saving reality television show in 2012-2013. Not to mention, he has used his skills to save many bars and their menus.
- His height and other physical details are off the record.
- Joseph is a married man. He married his wife Jennifer Morgenthaler Brooke. As to when and how they married has not been disclosed on the internet yet.
- He also has a 5-year-old son with his wife. But the names and other details of his son are off the record.
- Similarly, Joseph was born to his mother, Sally Brooke, whereas the details of his father remain missing.
- He is on Facebook and Twitter but not on Instagram. His Twitter account has around 376 followers.