The rise of a variety of social networking sites has kept the world population busy. While some use it for entertainment, some are doing real business out there. The latter one has a new face, recently, Kati Morton.
|Age||36 years old|
|Net Worth||under $1 million|
|Education||MD in Clinical Psychology|
Kati Morton is a popular social media influencer known for her self-titled YouTube channel. She posts educational videos about mental health issues on her YouTube channel. Her video topics mostly include mental issues causing eating disorders and suicide. In addition to her YouTube channel, Kati has also developed her own mental health social network.
Find out more about Kati Morton here.
10 Facts About Kati Morton
1. Kati Morton is a popular American YouTuber who rose to fame in late 2014. She launched her self-titled YouTube channel on December 21, 2011.
2. Morton was born in the year 1983 and celebrates her birthday on the 13th of October. At present, she is currently 36 years old. Her sun sign is Libra.
3. Born in Washington D.C., the United States, Kati Morton holds American citizenship. The American lady belongs to white ethnicity.
4. Kati’s YouTube channel has garnered 914k subscribers so far. While her channel has 70 million-plus video views.
5. Kati is also associated with an online therapy firm, BetterHelp. Besides YouTube, Kati also garners her earnings through BetterHelp. As of 2020, her net worth is estimated in the neighborhood of $1 million. Apparently, her annual earning is not known.
6. Kati is a private person. There aren’t enough details about her personal life in the media. She is married to a man named Sean Saint-Louis. Meanwhile, the identity of her husband is not public.
7. Sean Saint-Louis and his wife, Kati Morton doesn’t have any children to date.
8. Morton hols MD in clinical psychology. She is a graduate of Pepperdine’s Graduate School of Education and Psychology.
9. Kati Morton has worked with some popular YouTubers including Chrissy Chambers, Flula Borg, and Bria Kam.
10. Kati created a popular video titled Thought Dropping for the 2015 World Mental Health Day. She collaborated with YouTuber Hannah Hart for the video.