Keisha Zollar is an American actress and writer. She is mainly famous for her comic roles in television series. She is also a member of the UCB comedy club.Quick Facts:
|Birthday||August 28, 1980|
|Age||39 years old|
|Profession||Writer and Actress|
Keisha is also associated with the comedy group Astronomy Club. She often appears in the television reality show ‘The Busy Tonight TV’. The astronomy club appears in Netflix in The Sketch Show. The show is based on stand-up comedy. Keisha started a career as a comedian in 2008 through the ‘NWP Sketch Comedy Show’. She debuted as a writer in the television industry in 2012. She wrote around 128 episodes of the TV series ‘The Opposition with Jordan Klepper’. She has also produced 6 television projects. She also has 49 credits for television projects as an actress.
10 Facts About Keisha Zollar
- Keisha Zollar (born on August 28, 1980) is an American actress, writer, and producer. She is famous for her comedy in association with Astronomy Club.
- Her age is 39 years old. Additionally, her zodiac sign is Leo.
- Her height is not exactly known for now. However, she stands at a good height of about 5 – 6 feet.
- Her net worth is not estimated until now. Her income is quite good for being a comedian.
- About her family, her parent’s names are not available for now.
- Her relationship status is single. She was married to Andrew Kimler. However, they divorced a few years earlier.
- She is famous as the comedian in the Netflix’s Astronomy Club. She has appeared in 6 episodes of the TV series.
- Keisha has worked as writer in 9 television projects. Moreover, she has produced 6 television projects until now.
- She is also the executive producer of the TV series Astronomy Club featuring in Netflix.
- Lastly, she is active in Instagram and Twitter for social interactions with her fans.