Kristin Rushowy is a Canadian reporter. She covers Ontario politics in the Queen’s Park bureau. Moreover, she has worked on various projects including G20 Summit and Star’s Autism Project.
Besides, Kristin is a part of an award-winning team from Star’s 2011 National Newspaper. Also, her works are nominated for a National Newspaper Award and Michener Award.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Kristin Rushowy|
Kristin started her career as an editor/reporter for a Canadian press. After that, she worked for The Globe and Mail as a reporter.
Similarly, Rushowy joined the Kingston Whig-Standard. Also, she became an educational reporter and editor for 16 years. In 2016, Kristin finally joined Queen’s Park Bureau.
10 Facts on Kristin Rushowy
- Kristin Rushowy is a Canadian reporter. Her exact birth date is not available. However, she should be in mid-forties.
- The reporter has a decent height. But she has a heavy body. Besides, her body measurement details are not revealed yet.
- Rushowy should have a heavy collection from her career earning. However, the exact digits of her net worth in 2020 are not still available.
- The lady is active on Instagram and Twitter. She has 13.2 K followers on Twiter whereas only 598 followers on Instagram.
- Kristin does have a loving and caring husband. But nothing about him can be found on the web.
- The reporter shares two children with her husband. A daughter named Sophia and a son. The name of her son is unknown.
- Kristin does not have a Wikipedia until now. However, some information on her is available on the web.
- Rushowy is of Canadian nationality. Moreover, she belongs to white ethnicity.
- Kristin studied Bachelor of Applied Arts in Journalism from Ryerson University. Moreover, she also attended Queen’s University.
- Likewise, Rushowy started off as a reporter/editor for a Canadian press. For now, she is a reporter for Queen’s Park Bureau at Toronto Star.