Laura Hoggins is well known as a British fitness coach and Instagram star who is very popular for her fitness and bodybuilding. She came into the limelight through her Instagram post and fitness videos which are loved by the people. She has gained a mass amount of fans following on her social sites. She is active on Instagram with the name @laurabiceps.Quick Facts:
|Height||5 ft 6 inches|
|Profession||Fitness coach, Instagram star|
|Net Worth||Under Review|
|Education||High School in UK|
10 facts on Laura Hoggins
- Laura Hoggins is well known as a British fitness coach and Instagram star.
- She was born and raised in the UK with her family and friends.
- Currently, she is in her 30s who has accomplished a lot in her career.
- Although being a media personality she hasn’t revealed any info regarding her parents.
- She was interested in fitness and athletics since her childhood who always wanted to build her career on it.
- Laura Hoggins came into the limelight through her Instagram post and fitness videos which are loved by the people.
- She is also known as the head of a gym named Foundryfit which is located in London.
- She loves to keep her profile low as she hasn’t revealed any info regarding her love life.
- Laura Hoggins is British by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic groups.
- Moreover, she has now reached a level of respect and becomes an inspiration.
View this post on Instagram
#EACHFOREQUAL IWD 2020 “An equal world is an enabled world. How will you help forge a gender equal world? Celebrate women’s achievements. Raise awareness against bias. Take action for equality.” International Women’s Day marks an opportunity to celebrate the incredible progress women have made and some remarkable men and women paving the way for future opportunity. I pledge to continue to challenge gender stereotypes and bias. Let’s ditch them, strong is beautiful, strong is capable, and is certainly not a size. Pursuing physical and mental strength is a daily challenge, let’s be kind and encouraging and supportive of one another. There are many barriers to women participating in sport and fitness, namely the fear of judgement, not looking the part, the worry of comparison, so let’s continue to encourage more women to start their journey in fitness and whatever that looks like for you, awesome. LESS JUDGEMENT, MORE LIFE. #IWD2020