There are new updates to have a peek into one of our favorites, ‘Love is Blind‘ star Lauren Speed. It looks like Lauren and Cameron are finally the power couple who are about to win the show.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Lauren Speed|
|Age||32 years old|
|Spouse (husband/wife/partner)||Fiance: Cameron Hamilton|
|Profession/Job||Model, Producer, Content Creator|
‘Love is Blind’ initially aired on February 13th, 2020 and the final installment of episodes is about to hit the media on 28th February. The trailer, however, is something to have an analysis of.
Lauren and Cameron have confessed love for each other after dating for 10 days and being engaged. They went for a vacation and it looks like they are back fresh and ready to commit to the marriage. (source: pop buzz)
10 Facts on Lauren Speed
- Lauren Speed (born 1988) is an American reality tv star, content creator, producer, and model. She is 32 years of age.
- A native of Georgia, she is yet to share the facts on her birthday and childhood.
- With the fact in mind that she is a model, Lauren stands at a height of around 5 feet and 5 inches. The stand-out attribute, however, is her curvaceous figure.
- Speed is not so in speed when it comes to sharing the information on her parents and family. The facts are yet to be discovered.
- Apart from her journey as a reality tv star, she is a content creator, model, director, and producer. Possibly, she is an octopus in the entertainment industry when it comes to her job.
- Lauren is also an entrepreneur who is the founder of the multimedia brand, ‘The Speed Brand’.
- Lauren and Cameron are the perfect match. Probably, the most loved couple in ‘Love is Blind’.
- They dated for 10 days before Cameron proposed her and went on a vacation together. The recent trailer shows that they confess those 3 magical words and even walk down the aisle, sources claim.
- As an emerging tv star, her net worth is under review as of 2020.
- Lauren is all into social media with 219k Instagram followers. She hinted about living together with Cameron.