Margherita Taylor is a British radio and TV personality. She also has credits as an actress.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Margherita Taylor|
|Birthday||July 26, 1972|
|Age||47 Years Old|
|Height||5 feet 8 inches|
|Profession/Job||Radio and TV presenter, Actress|
Margherita is one of the loved voices in the Radio business. Besides, she also appears as a presenter for television shows. She got limelight after winning the “Search for a Star” contest. It was a radio presenter’s competition.
As of now, she has been working for Classic F.M and Smooth Radio. Besides, she is also a freelancer for Global Group.
— Margherita Taylor (@MargheritaT) February 4, 2019
Read some interesting facts about this famous RJ and DJ in this article.
10 Facts on Margherita Taylor
- Margherita Taylor (born July 26, 1972) is an English TV and Radio Presenter. She is 47 years old. But, she looks much younger than her age.
- Born-bred in Islington, England, she currently resides in London. Also, her workplace is in London, England.
- Not much about her parents is available on the internet. And, she has kept details of her siblings also a secret.
- Talking about Wikipedia, she has a well-managed Wiki profile written about her professional life. Besides, she also has achieved an IMDB profile.
- Margherita is British by nationality. Her ethnicity is unknown. She graduated from the University of Central England with a degree in mass communication.
- According to sources, she entered in broadcasting business in 1993. Later, she got a chance to act in movies like Train 2 Win (1995), Fast Girls (2012), etc.
- Margherita stands tall with a height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.73 m). She has a charming personality.
- The radio presenter has kept her married life a secret. Not much about her husband and children is known.
- Her net worth is yet under review. But, she must have earned over a million-dollar from her career.
- You can find her on Twitter at @MargheritaT. She has a verified account on Twitter.