Mikaela Blake is an actress who is known for her voice on the Netflix series ‘The Magic School Bus Rides Again’. Mikaela is one of the most hardworking actresses who want to learn new things every day to improve herself as she believes that nothing can beat hard work.
Mikaela is one of those people who has inspired people from her own field and other people as well. She is very serious about her career and has a lot of passion for her work. It is predicted by the officials that she will definitely earn much more fame in the upcoming years.
10 Facts about Mikaela Blake
- Mikaela Blake is an actress who is known for her voice on the Netflix series ‘The Magic School Bus Rides Again’ who is 14 years old.
- Along with giving her voice in series, she is also a swimmer
- Attending her swimming training 6 days a week and she wants to be a professional swimmer and do a lot in the field of swimming as well.
- Netflix series ‘The Magic School Bus Rides Again’ in which she gave her voice premiered in 2017.
- In that series, she got the chance to play the role of the sarcastic Keesha Franklin alongside with Kate McKinnon and the Canadian legend Lilly Tomlin.
- At a young age, she already got a chance to experience a lot of things which many cannot get in their years of working period.
- Again in 2017, she got the chance to play on the O.S.A.P. Commercial ‘You Earned It’ directed by Chris Sargent which was broadcasted on the tv and internet.
- Doing her training from The Second City in Toronto at the age of 7. And later on she got the golden opportunity to get trained by Lewis Baumander and Marcia Bennet.
- She has received the Margo Ratsep Arts Award from her school for three times for ‘Elevating the Spirit of the Arts’.
- Mikaela is also a sportsperson and she is ranked in number 20 in Canada for the Butterfly and Front Crawl stroke.