Sastika Rajendran is a television presenter and anchor. Sastika is also known for giving her voice for the dubbing of movies from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. She is a great host and people love to hear her as she has a melodious voice which seems to be soothing and bearable.Quick Facts:
Though she is only an anchor she has been the inspiration to many people. She always believes that if there is hope everything is possible and success will come to you by itself. Sastika always has positive energy while working and is always passionate about her work.
10 Facts about Sastika Rajendran
- Sastika Rajendran is a television presenter and anchor who was born on July 6th in Coonoor, Tamil Nadu and she was raised there where she spent her childhood.
- Though she is a media personality she is a very secretive person and likes to keep her personal and professional life separate so, her age height and weight are still unknown to date.
- Her nationality is Indian and she is from the beautiful state of Tamil Naidu.
- Sastika debuted from a cookery show named “Vaanga Samaikalam” in 2015 from Chutti TV as an anchor that was loved by millions of people.
- After hosting her first show she hosted many live talk shows on the same channel named Chutti Jillunu oru summer, Chutti golu, Chutti Vinayagar.
- Hosting a celebrity interview show which was available on Sun NXT App in 2017 which was named NXT cafe where she hosted celebrities like ana Daggubati, Vijay Antony, Kajal Aggarwal, etc.
- Currently, she is involved in the daily news show on Sun TV at 6 pm and also reports live in “Vanakkam Thamizha ” a breakfast show which airs on Sun TV (India), Chennai.
- We can listen to her voice in many commercials and promos which airs on Sun TV, Sun Music, Sun News, Ktv, Adithya Tv, Chutti Tv, and Sun Life.
- Having a huge number of fan following she seems to be active in social sites.
- She has more than 44.2 thousand followers on Instagram and more than 11.7 thousand followers on Twitter.