Thomas Doig is known for being the wonderful husband of Melrose Place star, Josie Bissett in addition to being the stepfather to Josie’s kids.Quick Facts:
|Full Name||Thomas Doig|
|Age||In his 50s|
|Spouse (wife)||Josie Bisset|
The couple met, fell in love and even tied the knot in the year 2017. While they got married, they already had children from their past relationships. However, their love story took flight and they are here together, supporting and loving each other dearly.
Thomas has worked in the field of construction throughout his life. Meeting an actress and sharing home with her has made him feel happier. However, he chooses to live a very low-profile life.
10 Facts on Thomas Doig
- Thomas Doig is the husband of the American actress, Josie Bissett.
- As a matter of fact, Thomas is a local businessman and works in the field of construction.
- His actual age is not known but he is supposedly in his 50s.
- His Wikipedia profile is missing and other bio details are under review.
- He married his wife, Josie in July 2017. Not to mention, he had been married in the past. But, the details of his former wife are unavailable.
- Thomas met Josie on a blind date in 2017. He and his wife were set up on a date by a common friend.
- He has 3 kids from his past relationship. The names and other details of his kids are missing, though.
- As a matter of fact, he and his wife, Josie share a blended family with two kids of Josie, Maya, and Mason (from Josie’s past marriage with actor, Rob Estes) and 3 kids of his own.
- His wife, Josie Bisset has done a number of movies and television works. Melrose Place and The Wedding March are some of the most loved works done by her.
- He is, surprisingly, inaccessible on social media. Nonetheless, his wife, Melrose posts a number of pictures of him on her personal Instagram and Facebook account.