Yannis Pappas has an incredible power to make people laugh until they cry for real. So, it is hardly surprising to see him doing so great in his career as a stand-up comedian.
However, there is more to him, like that’s not already enough. So, here are the 10 facts about him that you might not have heard elsewhere.Quick Facts:
|Age||45 years old|
|Profession||Stand-up Comedian, Actor & Writer|
|Parents||Anna and Chris Pappas|
|Siblings||Peter Pappas & Nikos Pappas|
|Education||American University in Washington, D.C.|
RIP my dad, Chris Pappas. My hero. 91 years. I was with him when he passed and now he is always with me. My dad always said, “stay loose because anything stiff breaks.” Good advice I want to give forward. We loved you just like everyone else. pic.twitter.com/zg1Anc5T3P
— yannispappas (@yannispappas) November 5, 2019
10 Facts on Yannis Pappas
- Yannis Pappas (born in the year 1975) is an American stand-up comedian, writer, and actor. His age is around 45 years old. And, his zodiac sign is not known for his birth month is not available.
- He is a married man. And, from the looks of it, he seems to like coming home to the love of his life. Moreover, it has not been long since he married.
- His beautiful wife is Brittany DeCicco. Likewise, they were engaged to each other for some time before they finally decided to tie the knot on March 2, 2019.
- He is on Instagram. And, being a loved comedian, he has the followers count of a total 50.9 thousand by now.
- His estimated net worth as of 2020 is yet to be reviewed. However, it goes without saying that his career as a comedian might have brought him a good fortune.
- When he got married, his wedding pictures were all over Twitter. And, he got showered with many thoughtful comments congratulating him.
- He was born to parents, Anna and Chris Pappas. Unfortunately, his father is no more in this world.
- Moving along, he has two siblings. And, both of them are his elder brother whose names are Peter Pappas and Nikos Pappas.
- In his career so far, he has hosted the NextVR’s virtual reality live stand-up series.
- Similarly, he along with his friend, Chris Distefano runs a podcast named History Hyenas.