Yanyah Milutinovic is well known as a Swedish bodybuilder, model and fitness trainer who is very popular for her physique. She came into the media through her great physique and bodybuilding career. She is a certified fitness trainer who is popular for her fitness coaching and bodybuilding tips. She has gained a mass amount of fans following through her bodybuilding.Quick Facts:
|Height||5 ft 5 inches|
|Profession||Bodybuilder, Model, Fitness Trainer|
|Net Worth||Under review|
|Education||High School in Sweden|
10 facts on Yanyah Milutinovic
- Yanyah Milutinovic is well known as a Swedish bodybuilder, model and fitness trainer.
- She was born and raised in Sweden with her family and friends.
- Although being a media personality she hasn’t shared any info regarding her parents.
- Currently, she is 34 years old as of 2020 who is growing her career in fitness.
- Being a woman she was interested in bodybuilding and fitness since her childhood and wanted to build her career in it.
- She came into the media through her great physique and bodybuilding career.
- She is a certified fitness trainer who is popular for her fitness coaching and bodybuilding tips.
- Yanyah Milutinovic stands up with an appealing height and great physique who eats a proper balanced diet.
- She is Swedish by nationality and belongs to the white ethnic groups.
- Moreover, she is popular for her fitness coaching whole around the world and she is living a happy lifestyle.
View this post on Instagram
In my last post I asked you guys what does “strong woman” mean to you? I loved reading your answers. And I agree with many of them.. But for me, if I could pick only one word to explain what “strong woman” means to me.. I would say say “TRUTHFUL” I believe that you cannot be truthful if you are not strong and courageous. The truth is, the truth begins with you and there is nothing that will have you face yourself, others and reality as much as the truth will. The truth can sometimes be scary and painful because it force us to accept ownership to our excuses, mistakes, hardships and.. oneself. To do so, you have to be strong. Only weak cowards hide behind lies and deceit. . #AlwaysKeepitReal #Keepit100 #Truthful #Honesty #TruthWillSetYouFree #OwnYourTruth #TruthIsPower #TruthIsStrenght #NoFakeShit #RealRecognizeReal #RealEyesRealizeRealLies