Though, it seems like standing like a statue but has multiple benefits. Mountain pose is very much helpful for improving your other postures.
You can feel the ground and world underneath you with this basic pose. And it is not simple as you think; there go loads of steps for this too.
Steps for mountain pose
- Get on with standing on your feet jointly.
- Press your all toes while spreading them.
- Connect your thighs to raise kneecaps gradually and smoothly place your power into the median plane of the body.
- Slightly draw your tailbone on the ground and locate the impartial pelvis.
- Place your low ribs in through the body and push shoulder blades into your back, raising your sternum. Keep your ears far from shoulders and widen your collarbones.
- Loosen up your arms and then open up your chest after turning your palms toward the face.
- Relax your face and jaw while bringing your chin parallel to the ground.
- Hold the pose for at least 5-10 inhalations.