Radja Nainggolan is a Belgian professional midfielder who is married to Claudia. The couple has a daughter named Aysha Nainggolan.
The football player is a member of the Antwerp squad that competes in the Belgian First Division A.
He is known by the nick tag Il Ninja and spent virtually all of his professional career in Italy, playing for Piacenza, Cagliari, Roma, and Inter Milan. Radja was selected for the Serie A Team of the Year an unprecedented four times in a row after making 367 appearances and scoring 48 goals in the league.
Nainggolan was a Belgium international for eight years, playing 30 times for his country and scoring six goals. He also represented Belgium at the 2016 European Championship.
Quick Facts on Radja Nainggolan
|Date of Birth
|May 4, 1988
|Place of Birth
|Aysha and Mailey Nainggolan
Who Is Radja Nainggolan’s Daughter?
Aysha Nainggolan is the name that Radja Nainggolan has given to his daughter with his wife, Claudia.
On January 30, 2012, they welcomed a daughter into the world. In addition, Radja has the name of his daughter tattooed on the upper left arm of his left arm.
Facts About Radja Nainggolan
- On May 4, 1988, Radja Nainggolan was born in the city of Antwerp, which is located in Belgium.
- His mother, Lizi Bogaerts Nainggolan, passed away before he was born, and his father, Marius Nainggolan, gave birth to him.
- Riana Nainggolan is Radja’s identical twin sister and they share the same birthday.
- The footballer was reared alongside his identical twin sister, as well as his three half-brothers.
- In 2011, Radja Nainggolan wed Claudia in a religious ceremony.
- On January 30, 2012, the couple welcomed their daughter, Aysha, making them parents for the first time.
- Radja and Claudia have yet another daughter named Mailey.
- Riana, who is Radja’s identical twin sister, is a member of the LGBTQ+ community.