Eric Cantona Daughter : 10 Facts About Josephine Cantona
1. Josephine Cantona is the second child of retired professional footballer Eric Cantona. Compared to her famous father, Josephine has chosen a less high-profile profession, she is a yoga teacher.
2. She started Urban Bliss and identifies as an expert on eating problems. She also refers to herself as a massage therapist and does Kobido, a Japanese face massage that works to prevent the effects of aging.
3. Josephine completed her first 200-hour yoga teacher training with Dhirendra Singh at World Peace Yoga School in Rishikesh, India, in 2017. She then completed a 300-hour program in the French Alps with Simon Park and other renowned teachers.
4. During her anorexia therapy at age 18, she began practicing yoga. Based on her experience as a Functional Patterns practitioner, Josephine has created a unique teaching method filled with the Yoga tradition's depth.
5. She began her professional career as a culinary student, working in kitchens. She eventually decided "no more," and took a flight to India to begin her yoga training.
6. She takes pleasure in teaching yoga with a practical approach and enjoys the philosophy of yoga as well as exploring the mind.
7. Josephine Cantona was born on June 4, 1995, to her parents, mother Isabelle Ferrer and father Eric Cantona. She has an older brother named Raphael as well as two younger half-siblings, Emir and Selma.
8. She is in a relationship with Celio Araujo. They started dating in 2020. Celio is an HF Practitioner.
9. Josephine has her own website Yoga trade. She also has a YouTube channel where she has uploaded some yoga videos.
10. Josephine's mother Isabelle Ferrer is a teacher and her father Eric Cantona is a French actor, director, and former professional footballer.
Quick Facts About Josephine Cantona:
|Full Name||Josephine Marie Fay Cantona|
|Date Of Birth||June 4, 1995|
|Place Of Birth||Marseille, France|